Email enrolment enquiries to: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in Queen of Apostles School. This package of information will guide you through the application process for students wishing to attend Queen of Apostles.
School Starting Age
Complete all sections in the “Application for Enrolment Form”. Arrange for your Parish Priest to complete the “Parish Priest Reference Form” and attach to the “Application for Enrolment Form”. Please return the application to the Enrolments Officer in the School Office.
Please attach the following documentation to your application form, if available:
|BIRTH CERTIFICATE||BAPTISM CERTIFICATE|
|PARISH PRIEST REFERENCE||IMMUNISATION RECORDS|
|SCHOOL REPORT||PASSPORT/VISA IF BORN OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA|
|NAPLAN (YEARS 3/5)||HEALTH CARE CARD (if applicable)|
If your application is successful, you will be contacted and invited to attend an interview with the School Principal before a confirmed place at Queen of Apostles is offered.
Please note a non-refundable application fee of $25 must accompany this Application for Enrolment. If you are offered a place at Queen of Apostles a non-refundable deposit of $300 must be paid. This deposit secures your child’s enrolment and will be deducted from your first term fees.
The Interview (new enrolment)
At the enrolment interview, the Principal will ask a series of questions about what attracted you to Queen of Apostles and how you might contribute to the School’s development via the Parents & Friends Association or members of the Board. Your child or children are expected to attend the interview.
Criteria for Enrolment
At the discretion of the Principal, the following criteria will be used to select those students for whom an offer of enrolment is made:
- Siblings of current and past
- Catholic students belonging to the Queen of Apostles Community with a Parish Priest
- Catholic students outside the Parish with a Parish Priest
- Other Catholic students
- Non-Catholic students from other Christian
- Other non-Catholic
- The minimum age for enrolment of a child in kindergarten will be four years of age prior to 30 June of the enrolment
- The Principal may vary the above priorities to suit particular local circumstances prevailing at the time, after prior consultation with the Executive Director of Catholic Education and written confirmation of the
- Upon an offer of a position, you are required to make an Enrolment Fee payment of $300.00, which will then be credited against your first term school fees.